Pinterest

Sunday, February 11, 2018

A few Papertrey Anniversary challenges

So happy to have a new job, but it leaves less time for creativity. I had a bit of time this weekend to participate in a few Papertrey Anniversary challenges. Eleven years!

The first challenge card I have was supposed to use a set that is retiring. I chose Delightful Dahlia. I have fun with this set. For this card I had a piece of cardstock where I'd been playing with some oxide inks and it just fit the stamp, which I then embossed in white and cut out. Did the same for the leaves, used a few distress inks, stamped and cut.


Stamps: Delightful Dahlia, Simply Scripted; Paper: black, kraft, vellum, watercolor; Inks: Distress oxides, white, sequins, Fiskars edge punch


My second card is for the floral challenge. It uses Pretty Peonies, a previous Papertrey Ink anniversary set, also fun to color. The new anniversary set for this year is also a floral set and I'm looking forward to adding that to my cart next week. I also added a spare brushed bird I had sitting on my craft table, just because. Kind of looks like its floating with no purpose, but i thought it might help balance out that side.

Thanks for looking. Have fun stamping!

No comments: